Hello my sweets! I am behind on my blog awards – so here is an exciting Sunday post for you all. I wanted to thank the gorgeous Chloe from Short & Sweet, for this award. She is such a light in my blogging world, I absolutely adore her blog and her tone in her writing. If you haven’t already please go check out her blog and give it a follow! You will not regret it, xo.
1. What is your dream travel destination?
I think my dream travel destination would have to be Kenya. My parents were born and raised in Kenya, and the stories that I get to hear from them are just so dreamy. It truly sounds like another lifetime ago.
2. Are you more of a Book or Movie person?
I would have to say that I am much more a book person over a movie person. I always have my nose stuck in a book, and fall in love so easily with characters and places. While I do love movies I think that with books they just carry much more detail!
3. What is your favourite season and why?
Living in Toronto, we are lucky to be able to experience all seasons. I think the season that I look the most forward to would have to be Winter, because it’s Christmas, and my birthday, everything just feels so warm and cosy at this time as well. BUT, I think my favourite season is the Spring and Fall, I love the cooler weather and it just feels like such an exciting time of change.
4. If you could go back to any moment or period in time, what would it be?
Okay, so if I could go back to 2017 with all the knowledge I have now, I would go back to that time. I think that was one of the hardest times of change in my life, and I think I wish I could go back to that version of myself and just tell her she’s so much stronger than she thinks. BUT, If I could go back to a period of just pure enjoyment I would have to say I would do University again, I still can’t believe that I’m done with it, but it was really one of the best periods of my life.
5. Favourite & least Favourite trend?
I’m assuming this question pertains to fashion! SO my favourite trend would have to be square necklines, bell sleeves and leather. Least favourite for sure – bucket hats and dad shorts. I just can’t.
6. Do you prefer to go by a schedule or go with the flow?
I love a good schedule, but I am super go with the flow! I enjoy waking up in the morning at the same time and having a morning routine and night routine, but when it comes to a day trip or just hanging out with friends I am pretty much game for anything. So a bit of both?
7. What is one of your Favourite Memories?
One of my favourite memories would be a trip my family and I took to Florida, we stayed in a time share house and went to the Disney and Universal Parks during the day! It was just the most relaxing and trip where we planned the least. I just loved it.
8. What does your perfect day look like?
ouu ! I LOVE this question. Probably get up early, around 6:00am, and I would write, a blog post more of a book I have in mind, anything just write. Then get ready for the day, and spend the entire day outside with friends, by the lake reading a book eating good barbecue foods and just spending time in the sun. Then probably end of the night at the Drive In Movies, my favourite place on earth.
9. Have You Ever met someone Famous?
Yes! Because of the work I do I am around celebrities more than the average. I have met so many lovely people, I think my favourite would have to be, Niall Horan from One Direction (I’m a HUGE One Direction fan), James Bay, Lennon Stella, Tessa Virtue and Shawn Mendes.
10. What are 5 Things You are grateful for today?
My Health, My Family, My Friends, My Bed and The beautiful weather.
11. Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert?
This one is strange, if you know me you’d probably say – extrovert without a doubt. I am loud, energetic and always happy! BUT every single personality test I’ve ever done I get introvert and I understand why.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
I know I am supposed to nominate 11 bloggers, but I can only think of a few off the top of my head, that I really want to nominate for this. Please do not feel like you need to do this, but I’d love to see your answers to my questions. xo
I would also like to nominate anyone who is reading this, I have SO MANY lovely followers, so many who leave such beautiful comments on my blog posts. If you would like to do this – let me know, I will include you on the list!
- What do you think is the closest thing to real magic?
- What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
- What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life?
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
- What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
- What “old person” things do you do?
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
- What 3 songs hit you with a wave of nostalgia every time you hear them?
- What bit of trivia do you know that is very interesting but also very useless?
I hope you enjoyed this post, again – if you would like to answer the questions I’ve asked please let me know and I will add you to the list!
Hope you are all well, and safe as always, I am sending so much love across oceans to you all.